Thank you for taking the leap into leading boys down the right track…or keeping them on the right track! Our society needs more leaders like you!
I can say hands down, this has been the most rewarding job I have ever had! To have parents tell me that this has been the best thing that has ever happened to their son brings joyous tears to my eyes!
This program will be provided at no cost to your school and/or community center and we do provide insurance. We do need principal’s approval though as well as any other necessary steps that are required at the district level.
Here is what will be provided to you:
. program materials and supplies for approximately 14 boys in 3rd-5th grade.
• Coach training and ongoing support throughout the season
• Snack stipend to be used to purchase healthy snacks for each lesson.
• At close of program , a 5k Run event for all boys in the program
Each program site is required to provide the following:
All sites must recruit two coaches to facilitate the curriculum at their location. The head coaches must be a man or a woman, 21 years of age or older, the assistant coach can be male or female 16 years or older, however they will not be allowed to supervise the boys alone. Head coach must always be present. One coach may implement the program but it will have to be run with fewer
Boys on the right track will train , communicate and provide all the materials your coaches will need to implement the program.
• All sites must identify a specific Site Liaison (usually the head coach) who is responsible for communicating with our staff, identify days and times of programming, and help to advertise the program at their specific location.
• A safe, dedicated space for running must be identified. THIS IS ESSENTIAL. This does not have to be a track ; grass or blacktop area is fine. It is preferable that the area is separate from other activities to limit distractions for the boys.
• A consistent rain location that is indoors and private is helpful but not necessary.
• All sites are asked to help promote the program to eligible boys through flyers or other school communication.
Please click on the tab I would like to start up a program at my school to get started and we will email you details. Looking forward to hearing from you!