Learning Life and Leadership Skills While Training for a 5k!
Boys on the Right Track is a (9) nine week program resulting in increased life and leadership skills appropriate for boys aged 8-13 and of varying physical abilities. Specifically, boys will learn through fun games and activities and of course, running. This is a non-competitive running program and it is meant to instill leadership and other healthy behaviors.
- Effective Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Peer Pressure and Bullying
- Other Health Living Skills
- Proper Running Form and Techniques
- Strength Training
We’re confident your son will have a life changing experience. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me directly through our online form.
This program is led by Juliet L. Meade, who is a trained educator and athletic coach. Learning from our community there was a great need for a running program for boys, she began to develop a curriculum targeted towards the specific needs of developing boys and their families. Using her educational background and professional experience, Mrs. Meade mixes physical exercise with team building activities and personal leadership development. She is also a mother of one daughter, and two active boys.
This website will continue to share information about existing groups and a schedule of available groups for the upcoming seasons. Please check-in with us and watch us grow!
Register or Connect:
- Send us an email with your requested 9-week session and we will confirm.
- Sign-up for our email list, and we will notify you when new sessions are announced.
- Use our website to register.
- Email Juliet Meade a question about the program.